Sunday, June 6, 2010

Morning Headache More Condition_symptoms



I have several blogs and being abandoned.
A more personal, although it was always centered on Lebanese issues, companion and confidant of many events.
Last year I wrote on the blog of the civil service.
Now, I've built, designed and started a blog for my current job that will end soon leaving me again with many questions and no response.
This was the default gmail blog, I quote this poem at Christmas 2008 and then silence. Working on too many fronts, I did not stop to think. We must also consider the advent of facebook, aware that a note has thrown out more than most readers of a blog built, annotated, contextualized, but harder to find, harder to follow.
When something gets a background, however, recalls his life in a more polite. I am a place to rediscover a bit 'forgotten to fill a new page in a new blog. The beginning of yet another "book" of walking, adventure, desire, dreams, disappointment, actually. Symbols akin to the moment I'm experiencing? Definitely. When I think about the nature of question marks that I want to give this tool. I know I will not say yet.


We'll know.

0 comments:

Post a Comment