Friday, July 16, 2010

Gulka Na Gornej Powiece

Pendulum-NO



















hand on the wall: the magic pendulum, this morning, peppered my palm.
My landlord, M., knocked on the door to invite me to drink coffee with her as usual. Today I found it difficult to refuse because I have the English course she wanted to introduce myself and the eldest son I had not yet met. It is never a burden, but they are sometimes absorbed in my work and would like to stay a little 'alone.
begin to communicate through, now with agility Olympic, from the little I know Arabic, English and French - depending on the register required every nano-second - until the child pulls out a cloth bag the magic pendulum and asks me if I want to ask some questions. "But no", I would respond. Accept, however, is a requirement in these circumstances. The performance was directed, a shot straight to my hand:
" shortly to leave Lebanon because they do not find your way and the job you want. In two months in Italy where you have a job that does not satisfy you but the pendulum is not sure about this but within two years you will know someone and you get married. "

final blow, my field energy is non-existent! This is too much pendulums-NO!

0 comments:

Post a Comment