Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Olive Oil And Lemon For Kidney Stone

Thought of "hello"

spot Thought of the day.

Yesterday the English course, the exercise of conversation included talk about some social issues relating to the country. One of the question asked whether there was early school leaving and under what terms. The first responses were "no, not so much", "short, most public schools." My teacher, from Manchester, said then the tide of dolls begging on the street. The response of a girl, especially mom and teacher, was: "I am not Lebanese, is not a problem of our country." Actually are Syrian or Kurdish, but I believe that the right to study is provided for them. I shudder.
always die a little 'inside when I view these thoughts But tomorrow is another day Another little and maybe death.

0 comments:

Post a Comment